Complete Repiping Service
Upgrade to PEX – Replace Failing Galvanized Steel, CPVC, or Polybutylene Piping
If you are experiencing low water pressure, rust-colored or yellow water, or are being scalded in the shower when someone flushes the toilet, The Drain Doctors can help. These conditions are often caused by galvanized steel, CPVC, or polybutylene pipes beginning to fail due to pipe corrosion or buildup in the system.
In some cases, the only permanent fix is a repipe of the home to prevent major water damage and flooding. Our repipe process will save you money and give you peace of mind knowing your entire plumbing system will work efficiently for years to come. Our process is the least invasive and most cost-effective approach to installing new pipes. We use a durable and flexible Wirsbo PEX material to replace old water lines.
Signs your home may need to be repiped:
- Galvanized steel, CPVC, or polybutylene pipes deteriorating or failing
- Low water pressure
- Scalding hot shower water after a toilet flush
- Rusty or yellow water
- Bursting pipes
- Pinhole leaks
A Team of Certified, Trained, & Experienced Technicians
Galvanized steel pipe was commonly installed in homes built before 1960 and is known to rust or corrode on the inside of the pipe.
CPVC (chlorinated poly vinyl chloride) was used beginning in the 1960’s through the mid 2000’s, but only has a life expectancy of 40-50 years, which means many homes are experiencing issues with the CPVC material failing as it becomes brittle over time.
To receive a free repipe estimate, call The Drain Doctors today (425) 337-0735.
What Sets Us Apart
- Free Estimates Available
- On-Time, Reliable Service
- Locally-Owned, Family Operated
- Competitive Pricing for Superior Quality Service
- Expert Level Highly Trained & Certified Technicians
- Active In Supporting Local Community and Charities
- Quality Communication and Excellent Customer Service
- Live Dispatch, Quick Response and Accountable Technicians